You deserve to live the modern entrepreneur lifestyle! Global Office Works makes this easy for you. We help you grow your business by providing you with highly skilled general virtual assistants that can make a difference.
Whatever your niche is, a general virtual assistant can help you become more productive. Your VA will take time-consuming tasks off your hands so you can focus more on expanding your business, networking with experts, and spending time with your loved ones.
Here are just a few of the tasks your general virtual assistants can do for you:
General Administrative Duties
- Data entry and transcription when you want text versions of podcasts and videos.
- Online research. Get accurate information about topics that you want to read extensively on or write about.
- Calendar management. Your VA will make sure you never miss a deadline, overlap appointments, or neglect vital tasks again.
- Email and contact management including email sales follow up and list building.
Online Marketing and Advertising
- Lead generation. There are people looking to do business with you. Let your VA help you find them by monitoring Google alerts, the latest trends, and setting up opt-in forms on your website.
- Set up your advertising campaigns such as Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Gather contact information of experts in your niche so you can extend your influence.
- Post or repost Craigslist ads if needed.
- Directory submission. Submit your websites to directories for maximum exposure.
- Submit your press release to various press release websites.
Blogging and Content Creation
- Write original content for your website and blog – blog posts, articles, press releases, web pages, and newsletters.
- Guest blogging on authority sites.
- Finding new and interesting blog topics. Your VA can scour the web for fresh and relevant blog topics to keep your web content current.
- Article submission and promotion.
- Editing your web content.
- Responding to support requests. Your clients deserve fast support request response. Even when you’re not online, your VA can handle these requests for you, be it through email, call, or live chat.
- Receptionist services. Your VA can receive calls to set up appointments, coordinate meetings, and keep you updated with all communication with clients.
Website Management and Promotion
- Comment management. Let your VA get rid of spam comments, alert you on ones that you need to respond to right away, and maintain your commenting system.
- Set up an auto responder. Build up your email list using an effective autoresponder.
- Provide a metrics report. Your VA can monitor your Google analytics and other website metrics to give you a clear picture on where your traffic comes from, what keywords your visitors are looking for, and which posts appeal to readers.
- Set up and manage contests or giveaways. Your VA can help you run a successful contest that can turn your readers into customers.
Social Media Marketing
- Maintain and provide regular updates to your business’ social media accounts.
- Respond to your fans and followers’ queries.
- Promote your latest blog post or article through your social media accounts.
- Design your FB timeline cover or your Twitter header.
- Create or optimize you Facebook Fan &/or Profile pages.
Are you ready to experience the ultimate entrepreneur lifestyle? Contact us or learn how to get started!