Social media has become a necessity for any business, and it is vital to have proper social media management to keep up. There are plenty of tools available for managing social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. In this guide, we will explore some of the best social media management tools on the market and their features that could help boost your digital marketing efforts.
What is social media management?
Social media management is the administration of online presence on social media platforms. It also includes analyzing various data from posts to develop strategies, collaborating with influencers, monitoring comments and more. SMM tools can help manage social media platforms and generate analytics, making it easier for any business.
What is social media management tool?
SMM tools enable the user to post, monitor and administer one or more social media networks from a single interface. This makes it quicker to distribute and schedule posts to your social networks from a single location and reply directly to comments and messages. These tools can also make it easier for teams to collaborate while administering one or more social channels.
5 Reasons why need to start using social media management tools
Depending on your budget, a social media management platform might be a significant investment, but it is definitely worth it! Here are some reasons why investing in an SMM tool for managing your social media accounts is worthwhile.
1. Manage numerous social media platforms: As your presence on several networks grows, managing all social media accounts may become highly time-consuming. Thus, a specialized social media management tool may help. It enables you to simplify everything to a single login, has a consistent user experience, and is jam-packed with business-focused functionality.
2. Schedule posts in advance: Marketers with a social media marketing plan and schedule have a far better chance of success. This will make it much easier to conceptualize and connect your posts with your aims. By preparing ahead of time, you can guarantee that you provide the type of material required to meet your objectives and build your online presence.
3. Help analyze results: Many social media management tools provide access to analytic data. This information may include audience engagement, number of likes, website visits, and the like. It is paramount to understand what these figures indicate to construct a game to increase brand and online presence.
4. Monitor significant keywords: It is important to know popular and relevant terms people use on a particular social networking site. By doing so, it will be much easier to reach and connect with potential customers and help businesses monitor their competitors with the keywords. There are a couple of social media management tools that can help you find trending keywords.
5. Have more real-time engagement: Businesses must put more effort into engaging with their followers. It gives them an edge compared to automated replies because people tend to feel a sense of importance and specialness, which encourages loyalty to your brand. Using a social media management tool to do different tasks like scheduling posts will give businesses time to engage more with their customers or clients online.
Top 5 Social Media management
1. Hootsuite – Hootsuite is utilized by over 18 million users. It’s an all-in-one platform that lets you curate and plan content, track your Social Return on Investment (SROI) , and conduct social media advertisements, among other things.
- Schedule and publish social media posts.
- Manage and reply to messages and comments in a single inbox.
- Monitor online conversations about your business or industry to gain customer feedback and be up to date on trends.
Price: Paid subscriptions begin at $49 per month with a 30-day free trial.
Sprout Social – Sprout Social is one of the few social media management solutions with customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities. Sprout Social, like Hootsuite, integrates many social media tools into one platform. It provides a comprehensive picture of your consumers, allowing you to serve them better and establish deeper connections.
- Schedule, publish, analyze and monitor social media posts as well as generate reports in one dashboard.
- Publish posts at times when your followers are active and most likely to engage.
- It displays all messages from different social media networks.
- Generate hashtags that are most relevant to your content and business.
- Provide a more detailed understanding of the posts.
Price: Paid subscriptions begin at $89 per month with a 30-day free trial.
Social Pilot – SocialPilot is an easy social media management solution for individuals who are just getting started. The program provides a curated content list based on categories and keywords, which will automatically be distributed to your feed. In addition, SocialPilot provides in-depth analytics data to help advise improved initiatives.
- Integration with popular social networking networks such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
- Modify and optimize posts for numerous social networks in one post composer.
- It presents a list of content to help you create fresh ideas using a content curation tool.
Price: Paid subscriptions begin at $30 per month with a 14-day free trial. You can get a 15% discount ($25 per month) for yearly subscriptions.
4. Buffer – Buffer is a user-friendly and simplified social media management software that small businesses and individuals can rely on. It offers a product package that helps with publications, engagement, analytics, landing pages and team collaboration. Furthermore, it is carefully thought out and improved to help social media marketers and teams function more efficiently.
- It enables you to quickly schedule all of your posts.
- Allows you to reply to any online mentions or comments in one location.
- Generates analytics and reporting to provide a bird’s-eye perspective of how your social media activities are progressing.
- Design landing pages for lead generation, sales, and other purposes.
Price: Contains free and paid plans. Paid options begin at $6 per channel monthly ($5 yearly) with a 14-day free trial.
Sensible – Sensible is an impressive social media management tool for businesses with several clients. It enables you to trademark your dashboard and attract new clients by customizing it.
- An all-in-one dashboard that lets you quickly assess your total social media performance.
- Collaboration solutions for teams to develop materials and transmit them for approval to the client or team leader.
- Reports that are ready for presentation to clients to demonstrate the ROI of your social media activities
- It has a smartphone app that allows you to monitor and manage social media accounts, even while traveling.
Price: Paid subscriptions begin at $29 per month ($25 per year) with a 14-day free trial.
Are you busy to do social media management on your own? Hire a Virtual Assistant today!
Social media management is a powerful way to reach customers and prospects. However, it can be time-consuming for companies to manage all their social media accounts single-handedly. That said, now is the perfect time to hire a virtual assistant!
At Global OfficeWorks, you can hire one or a team of virtual assistants who can create content, post updates, monitor conversations, engage with followers and more. They are great for any company that wants to save time while increasing its online presence.
Why wait and miss out on this opportunity? Claim your free consultation call today, and let us help you select the best virtual assistant for your business!