Numerous companies expect a lot from digital marketing and most of them end up getting disappointed because things (talking about outcomes) don’t turn out exactly how they want them to. Not that digital marketing is ineffective but because their expectations aren’t usually set appropriately.
There is a vast difference between expectation and reality. And the latter is one of the most important things you have to understand in digital marketing because it helps you know what exactly you can expect.
Systems and strategies are changing every single day so keeping your eyes peeled is a must. Otherwise, you will get left out.
If you’re still unsure of what exactly we’re talking about, take the time to read this blog as we dive deeply into this very interesting topic and by the end of it, you will surely not look at digital marketing the same way again.
This blog will…
- Layout some of the usual digital marketing expectations
- Let you know whether it’s right to keep them
- Open your eyes to the whole reality
Expectation #1: Creating a unique & ‘catchy’ content is enough
Reality: Reality is miles away from this. There are thousands of competitors out there and the smart thing to do to beat them is to produce high-quality content. Emphasis on the HIGH.
Putting out unique and catchy ones is never enough. Whether it’s a video or a graphic image, it has to be wrapped in excellence.
Also, planning and strategizing play a huge role in increasing engagement. A digital marketing team can help you with that.
Expectation #2: What’s seen is sold
Reality: Traffic is an important factor in getting leads, yes. But is it THE key? Absolutely not.
Generating traffic and generating relevant traffic is different from each other.
Would you sell beauty products to people that are interested in computers? Meaning there are a lot of ways to create traffic. But as to how relevant the traffic is, that’s something you might want to look into.
Expectation #3: Small businesses cannot do
Reality: Of course not. Big or small, startup or established, if your business is providing products or services, you have to be online. Digital marketing is already essential to businesses in this age of technology.
The first thing that people do when they want to purchase a product or avail a service is to browse the internet. So you cannot be web-invisible.
Expectation #4: Digital marketing strategy
= more money
Reality: It’s great to have a strategy. But if you think it’s all it takes, think twice. If you don’t have a good approach, then you are just wasting your time.
You have to find a strategy that works according to how you want your products/services to be noticed. And to make it happen, you have to consult with professionals or a team that specializes in this type of marketing because they are the ones who will help you in terms of doing the right techniques and schemes.
Expectation #5: Coming up with innovative ideas is easy
Reality: Certainly not. It’s actually very difficult to come up with great ideas that are different from the previous ones you came up with. Sometimes it’s going to take days or even weeks before you can come up with something fresh and interesting.
That’s why you need help from digital marketing experts. From years of experience, they’re always able to get innovative ideas for your campaign that attract customers and clients.
It’s safe to say that using the right systems and strategies is the common denominator of all these. Conclusively, your expectations can be fulfilled if you hire the right digital marketing team for your company.
A team that…
- Knows your brand well
- Knows the trends
- Knows when to upgrade to new systems and methods
- Knows exactly what strategies fit your campaign
- Knows how to point out which strategies work and which don’t
So if your business is having a hard time making relevant noise online, hiring a digital marketing team is the best course of action for you. And guess what? You don’t have to go too far because Global OfficeWorks is here to help you out.
We’re housing an all-star digital marketing team that has been busting marketing campaigns for years. They can take the helm of your marketing needs which will free up a huge chunk of your time and that means you can take care of other important aspects of your company.
What our team can specifically do for you:
- Copywriting and Blogging – We have a bunch of competent writers. We all know that there is power in well-written copy when it comes to getting people to notice your product. Our content writers draw people’s attention by understanding what your audience needs.
- Brand Design & Strategy – We help you make a lasting impression on your audience by creating a visually unique and powerful brand.
- Audience and Analytics – We help you identify your customers and prospects in greater detail which is very important.
- Search Engine Optimization – We help you improve your search engine rankings by making sure that you have a credible online presence that attracts customers.
- Social Media Management – To stay on top of the digital arena, we aim to continuously equip and master relevant social media management techniques and tools. Improving and maintaining your business’s online presence is our priority.
- Email Marketing – Here at Global OfficeWorks, we seek to achieve one or more of these three primary objectives; to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Let us assist you to convert prospects into customers, and turn one-time purchasers into loyal, raving fans.
- Graphic Design and Video Editing – We help you market your products by delivering your magnetic messages to your target audience, setting you apart from all the rest.
- Website Development – Our website development team is here to steer you in that very direction. Let us help you keep and increase your growing list of clients by crafting for you, effective website marketing strategies and advertising campaigns.
All you have to do is get them on board and they will be happy to do all the work for you. They have both the technical and operational expertise that your campaign needs in order for your business to establish its name in the digital world.
Remember, Global OfficeWorks has an entire management team in place to support you. Whenever we can be of any assistance, please reach out to us at any time.