MARKETING ASSISTANT TASKS
Most entrepreneurs would like to increase their marketing efforts and often ask the question – Can a marketing assistant help bring me leads?
The short answer is yes, but there is one important thing to think about?
Where does the strategy come from? Who advises your VA what to do?
If you do not know how to do your marketing, then don’t look to a marketing assistant to help you. You need to develop your marketing strategy first. Make sure it clearly outlines what needs to be executed, then use your assistant to execute it. Use someone local to help you prepare the strategy, then give your plan to your VA. This plan will help us to make sure they get an accurate job description by knowing what are all the steps and activities.
Here are the typical activities a “Marketing Assistant” might help you with
- Managing social media posting.
- Devising the content that needs to be posted (70-80% of what gets posted can be created by your VA, the rest would be your blog, video, article etc).
- Preparing memos and images for content.
- Uploading content to blog, then sharing blog.
- Editing videos and uploading to platform like Youtube, then sharing that on other social platforms.
- Direct targeted messages on Facebook and LinkedIn to invite contacts to a call to action.
- Managing Facebook and LinkedIn group, engaging with people and administrating.
- Data mining online to generate lists of prospects.
- Managing your email campaigns and newsletters – Using Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Get Response etc.
Social Media only works through consistent and relevant content, and if you’re on your own, that can be tough to keep up with. So if you know you should be doing more, then contact us and we will take care of it for you.
By: Monty G. Hooke