Thank you for considering partnering with Global OfficeWorks!
We help you grow your business by providing you with highly skilled general virtual assistants that can make a difference.
Whatever your niche is, a general virtual assistant can help you become more productive. Your VA will take time-consuming tasks off your hands. Therefore, you can focus more on expanding your business, networking with experts, and spending time with your loved ones.
Global OfficeWorks provides, supports and manages skilled General VA’s and Digital Marketing Assistant.
We aim to help you save your time, increase your productivity and make you more money with fewer costs. Consequently, we help you get your life back from constant demands your business requires.
- Your General VA’s and Digital Marketing Assistants work from our managed office facility with supervision and access to comprehensive training and support.
- We provide you General VA’s who are fluent English speakers with excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Your admin assistants working hours can match your working hours or you can assign them tasks to be done overnight and completed upon your arrival in the morning. It’s your choice!
- You can terminate your agreement at any time! We only require 30 days’ notice.
- All employment costs are paid by Global OfficeWorks. These include all benefits such as basic salary, health insurance, holiday pay, payroll tax, & social security withholding.
- Your VA works directly for you, using our office equipment, phone, computer, high-speed internet, and a local phone number. You need only supply the license for any industry-specific software your business requires.
If you determine that our service is not working for you, you can terminate the service at any time. After the initial trial month, we only require 30 days’ notice.
Our office is equipped with Dedicated Internet Access (DIA). DIA provides symmetrical connectivity on a leased, redundant and private end-to-end Fiber network.
This gives us continuous, protected connectivity between our LAN and the Internet. To verify uptime and availability, we make sure that it is proactively monitored 24/7.
You have several options to stay in touch with your VA (who will be available during the hours you determine):
- Make a free voice call to your assistant’s local (to your location) number. This enables all calls made and received by your assistant to be local calls to your area.
- Video calls via Skype, Slack Zoom, or Google Hangouts.
- Communicating with our project management software, www.Asana.com
- Global OfficeWorks recommends the use of Google Drive. This program allows online editing of documents (even at the same time) as well as file storage.
Although your General VAs &/or Digital Marketing Assistant will be working directly for you, they are supported by several levels of management and our in house trainer-all at no charge to you. Our performance management services are included with no additional cost.
Your VA(s) will not be working unsupervised. Since they are working from our office, each employee is supervised, monitored & managed. We provide you with regular reports regarding your team’s accomplishments.
Prior to starting their tenure with you, your VA completes our customized Virtual Assistant training academy (at our cost). This training program can take between two and four weeks which will actually depend on the experience of a certain VA we assign to you. This familiarizes them with general administrative tasks and trains them in any specific tasks you have listed which you will need help with.
We make sure they are familiar with all the software programs you use. As you give direction during the training, you may remotely drive your VA’s computer or have the VA watch you work on your computer.
However, additional specific training regarding your business practices is a critical step for your assistant to become a productive member of your team. You will need to provide additional training to your VA as only you know your business and the tasks you will assign to your staff.
You may avail of video or teleconference to implement your training. There are programs available (such as www.teamviewer.com & www.join.me) which allow you to remotely drive your assistant’s computer.
This is a very effective training tool as it provides you with the same level of training as if you were physically standing over your assistant’s shoulder.
Above all, worry not. The management staff at Global OfficeWorks will always be available to assist you with the ongoing training of your VA.
Global OfficeWorks pricing structure is fully inclusive. It removes the burden of time-consuming and often expensive issues such as human resource management, recruitment, payroll taxes, health insurance, social security & restrictions regarding the termination of employment. In addition, you do not have to provide in-house office space for an additional employee, nor provide phone or IT equipment.
As you can see, the list of tasks that virtual workers can handle for you is about as diverse as the roles that are available at our disposal as business owners.
The fact is that working with VA’s has gone far further than most people ever thought possible.
It’s more than just filtering emails and managing your social media. That is to say, it’s all about waking up and understanding that, as business owners, we shouldn’t be doing half the stuff that we are doing on a day to day basis! After all, we always work to propagate growth to your business
Try it risk-free now.
To receive further details showing you how Global OfficeWorks can increase your business income while drastically cutting your costs, please call, email or message us immediately or visit us at Global OfficeWorks.